Accessibility Live! Toronto
Presented by Siteimprove
This event is now sold out. Join the waitlist and we will email you if a spot opens up!
Thursday, May 16, 2019 from 8:30 AM-12:00 PM
Save the date— Accessibility Live is coming to Toronto on Global Accessibility Awareness Day (GAAD)!
Celebrate GAAD with us as we bring together Marketing and Web Professionals across multiple industries, as well as some of Canada's leading Accessibility Experts. Hear how other organizations have begun implementing web accessibility into their business practices, discover how to incorporate accessibility into your project lifecycle, and more.
Who Should Attend:
Marketers, Web Designers or Developers, Content Creators, Digital Managers, Communication Managers or Coordinators, Executive Directors/CEOs, and anyone who plays a role in their organization's digital presence. Whether you're just starting out with web accessibility, or you're a seasoned pro, come out to learn and discuss with other like-minded professionals!
- 8:30 - 9:00 AM Registration, breakfast, and welcome from Mike Cart, Managing Director of Siteimprove Canada
- 9:00 - 9:40 AM Autonomy versus Independence in the Digital World - Pina D'Intino, internationally recognized accessibility speaker, strategist and integration specialist and entrepreneur
- 9:40 - 9:50 AM Break
- 9:50 - 10:35 AM Web Accessibility Panel Discussion with Paula Baker - Director, Digital Publishing at Sun Life Financial, Tyler Ryll - Solutions Engineer at Uberflip, and Anne Costello - Product Manager, Digital at Canada Post
- 10:35 - 11:15 AM Accessibility in the Project Lifecycle - Mackenzie Dysart - Sr. Project Manager, Jen Tweedie - Content Strategist, and Nadia Rasul - Front End Developer, Reason One
- 11:15 - 12:00 PM Stick around—Grab a coffee, network with peers, and take the opportunity to ask your burning web accessibility questions to one of our experts!
Venue: JOEY Eaton Centre, located at 1 Dundas Street W in Downtown Toronto.
We are committed to providing equal access to this event for all guests. For accommodations or alternative formats, please email us at SiteimproveCanada@siteimprove.com
Space is limited. Please register all members of your organization who plan to attend the event.
Join the Waitlist:
Siteimprove offers the world's most comprehensive cloud-based Digital Presence Optimization (DPO) software. The Siteimprove Intelligence Platform provides eye-opening insights that empower you and your team to create higher quality content, drive better traffic, measure digital performance, and work towards regulatory compliance—all from one place. Siteimprove is also proud to offer best-in-class technical support, academy courses, services, and technology integrations.
Find out why more than 7,000 organizations around the world practice DPO using the Siteimprove Intelligence Platform at siteimprove.com.