The Must-Have Accessibility Handbook
Digital accessibility is about people of all abilities having equal access to the information they want and need from your website. With 1 in 5 experiencing some sort of disability, 20% of the population is just too large a group to ignore.
Download this complimentary handbook and learn everything you need to know to make your website accessible.
This handbook includes:
- Overview of Web Accessibility
- Roles and Responsibilities within Web Accessibility
- Web Accessibility Resources
- Beginner's Guide to Siteimprove Accessibility
- Who should use the Siteimprove Accessibility Tool?
- How to Check WCAG 2.0 Accessibility Issues