On-Demand Webinar: How to Set the Right Website KPIs with Your Team
While visits and page views are nice to report on, they don’t necessarily prove that your website supports your organization’s objectives.
Setting the right key performance indicators (KPIs) allows you to easily identify, track, and optimize what really matters to your organization.
In this On-Demand Webinar Training, You Will Learn:
- What KPIs are and why they matter
- How to set the right KPIs and key metrics using a KPI and key metrics matrix
- How setting the right KPIs helps identify room for improvement on your website
- Why setting the right KPIs helps hold your team accountable
- How to use KPIs to prove website value to stakeholders
Yes, I want to learn how set the right KPIs with my team!
About the presenter, Brett Patterson
Brett has over a decade of experience leading and managing digital marketing and analytics programs for organizations ranging from start-ups and non-profits to Fortune 100 businesses. Brett’s ultimate objective is to provide strategic guidance to web teams large and small looking to build a more effective digital presence. Brett holds a B.A. in Mass Communications from Minnesota State University - Mankato and multiple certifications in digital analytics.