[On-Demand Webinar] Preparing for a Higher Ed Website Redesign
Learn how to get your Higher Ed website redesign project started successfully.
Website redesign projects are challenging in any industry because of their inherent complexity and uncertainty. Add to those challenges the circumstances of trying to make large-scale change happen in a college or university setting, and it’s no wonder website redesign projects often have a hard time getting off the ground. This on-demand webinar is designed to provide non-technical advice on how to navigate a successful website redesign project on campus.
Learn how to get your website redesign project started successfully — in particular:
- How to set clear goals to guide the project
- How to gain authority and direction from major stakeholders
- How to build a team to instill trust and confidence in the project
- How to analyze your existing site and its content in a competitive landscape
- How to evaluate and prepare for working with a design and development vendor
- How to establish a governance plan that will help you maintain the website after launch
View the Video
About the presenter, Scott Diperna
Scott DiPerna is the Managing Director at Palantir.net, overseeing all of Production, Sales, and Marketing. At Palantir.net, Scott previously held roles as the Director of Production Services and Project Manager and has been with the company for four years.
Scott has worked with dozens of colleges and universities over his career, including Barnard College, Columbia University, New York University, Stanford University, University of Chicago, University of Richmond, University of Virginia, University of Wisconsin, and Virginia Commonwealth University, among others. He is a graduate of Bucknell University, with a BA degree in English and a minor in Art.