[On-Demand Webinar] Improve Your Government Website With Analytics and User Experience Testing
What we learned from analyzing 100 government websites
One of the most common challenges government leaders face today is how to best serve their customers digitally. To keep pace, it’s important to leverage website analytics and user experience (UX) testing to better understand what your community needs based on their digital interactions with your agency.
- Top tasks performed on local government websites based on our analysis of nearly 100 government sites
- How you can leverage UX insights to optimize your website and better serve your community
- How you can get started with analytics and user testing
- Why usability and accessibility go together
- How to work more efficiently with the Siteimprove CMS Plugin for Vision
View the Webinar
About the presenter, Uriz Goldman
Uriz Goldman is passionate about creating more intuitive customer experiences for Vision by Granicus clients. As a Certified User Experience Consultant, he oversees the comprehensive User Experience Analysis for each of our clients’ websites, bringing a depth of experience gathered from working with hundreds of local government agencies since joining Vision by Granicus in 2005
About the presenter, Martin
Martin Lind is Vice President of Services and Business Development for Vision by Granicus, a national leader in government website development and software solutions with more than 700 government, non-profit and education clients in U.S. and Canada. Mr. Lind oversees the development and execution of services and partnerships, with the goal of expanding the ecosystem of offerings that Vision by Granicus provides to their clients.s.