University of Hawaii at Manoa - Siteimprove Training
Register for Siteimprove Training
Siteimprove's cloud-based optimization platform automates the process of identifying issues on websites. By scanning your sites every five days, Siteimprove will help you stay in compliance with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1 for compliance levels A, AA, and AAA. Siteimprove has additional features; including broken links, misspellings, search engine optimization (SEO), and a custom policy engine to help with the overall management of your digital presence.
Training Sessions (Wednesday, October 3rd, 2018):
- 10:00am-11:30am Working in Siteimprove
- 1:00pm-2:30pm Accessibility Training
Sessions will be held on the UH- Manoa campus in Kuykendall 201. Seats are limited.
Please register for the session you prefer by following the appropriate link and completing the form, you are welcome to register for both sessions:
The registration deadline is Monday, October 1st.
Maximum participants for the live session is dependent upon each location and will be broadcast at the following University of Hawaii sites:
- Honolulu CC - Building 7 Room 305 [20 seats available]
- Leeward CC - Learning Commons Room 108B [12 seats available]
- Windward CC - Akoakoa Room 113A [4 seats available]
- Kauai CC - Learning Resource Center, Room 122B [10 seats available]
- UH Maui College - Ka'aike Room 105 CD [20 seats available]
- UH Hilo - Student Services Building Room W-201 [5 seats available]